Good mornings my friends, I came across this list a while back and thought it was very concise and to the point, no bark, just meat.
If only everyone could read it and then apply it to their lives.
* The most destructive habit: Worry
* The greatest Joy: Giving
* The greatest loss: Loss of self-respect
* The most satisfying work: Helping others
* The ugliest personality trait: Selfishness
* The most endangered species: Dedicated leaders
* Our greatest natural resource: Our youth
* The greatest “shot in the arm”: Encouragement
* The greatest problem to overcome: Fear
* The most effective sleeping pill: Peace of mind
* The most crippling failure disease: Excuses
* The most powerful force in life: Love
* The most dangerous pariah: A gossiper
* The world’s most incredible computer: The brain
* The worst thing to be without: Hope
* The deadliest weapon: The tongue
* The two most power-filled words: “I Can”
* The greatest asset: FAITH
* The most worthless emotion: Self-pity
* The most beautiful attire: SMILE!
* The most prized possession: Integrity
* The most powerful channel of communication: prayer * The most contagious spirit: Enthusiasm
* The most important thing in life: GOD
Heavenly Father, this day starts another work week and I pray people everywhere are getting back to work so they can take care of their families.
Lord protect them from ALL sicknesses and Lord we ask healing for those in need.
We pray for our nation healing, for the violence to stop and for us to become one.
Father, I pray your people will read this list and take it to heart, “all lives matter, and all souls count …
Thank you, Jesus, for dying on the cross and taking our sins, without you we would be truly lost. Let us be more like you every day …
In your precious name, we pray