Dusty and Sandy Guy
Singing That Music and Telling Those Stories…
“I will praise the LORD as long as I live. I will sing praises to my God, even with my dying breath.” Psalm 146:2.
Dusty and Sandy Guy will touch your heart with songs and stories that connect with
people of all ages in a positive, loving way. They are available for;
church concerts, retreats, RV Parks, rest homes, fundraisers, theme parks, or any other venue where a song or a well-told story can brighten the day.
Martin Luther once said, “Music is the second form of prayer.” So GET READY for a lot of praying. Dusty sings as, unto the Lord, he will bless you and your family for days to come. His testimony and stories of Alaska will bring tears and laughter, but most of all you’ll leave praising Jesus.
Here is just a sample of the music Dusty and Sandy bring for your enjoyment. From the “Just Find Jesus” album, here is the title song “Just Find Jesus”. Play the entire album here!
Dusty and Sandy are great for church concerts, retreats, RV Parks, rest homes, fundraisers, theme parks or any other venue where a song can brighten the day.
- It’s Not Over (Psalm 94) (4/12/2021) - I am happy to report we are back on the road telling the people we meet about the love of God and trying to give them encouragement. The sad thing is seeing people shying away from each other in fear. Humans are social creatures made in God’s image. The masks we’ve been forced to wear … Continue reading It’s Not Over (Psalm 94)
- A Lesson In The Desert (3/11/2021) - After reading a very intriguing book by Howard Blum, titled; “The Gold Of Exodus”, it’s about the search for the real Mt. Sinai. It’s a true story and it got my mind wanting to go back and dig deeper into the teaching and lessons we can learn from that epic journey Mose and the … Continue reading A Lesson In The Desert
- What About Suicide? Here’s The Biblical Truth… (3/8/2021) - Romans 8: 37-39 37 But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 39 nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus … Continue reading What About Suicide? Here’s The Biblical Truth…
- What Happens When We Die? (3/7/2021) - Job 14:14 “If a man dies will he live again?” Is this all there is to life? What happens when we die? If we die is that it? Are we simply absorbed into the cosmos? What lies beyond the grave? Is there life after death? Death and dying are inevitable parts of human life. We are … Continue reading What Happens When We Die?
- The Valley… He’s There Too! (2/18/2021) - The Valley… He’s There Too! Psalm 23 Psalm 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. Psalm 23:2 He lets me lie down in green pastures; He leads me beside quiet waters. Psalm 23:3 He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness For the sake of His name. … Continue reading The Valley… He’s There Too!